Applications: Red color-code.
Wide range of practical applications, Ideal for dispensing aggressive reagents, including concentrated bases and acids such as H3PO4, H2SO4 (with certain exceptions such as HCl, HNO3, HF, etc.), saline solutions, as well as many organic solvents.
– New discharge tube, without recirculation valve
– New valve system – no additional sealing rings required. This greatly facilitates cleaning and preparations for autoclaving.
– Simple priming by optimized flow channels
– Less dispensing force – especially with large volume instruments
– Safe volume setting with internal scalloped track (analog-adjustable instruments)
– Pivoted screw cap – does not disturb dispensing
– Autoclavable at 121 °C
– Easy to calibrate and adjust in order to comply with ISO 9001 and GLP guidelines
– Easy to dismantle for cleaning
– Replaceable filling and discharge valve with safety bulb (locks when discharge tube is not assembled)
– The 360° rotatable valve block allows the bottle label to face the user
– Telescoping filling tube adjusts easily to different size bottles
– DE-M marking
Rapid and safe volume setting with new internal scalloped track. Simple calibration
adjustment with supplied tool.
|ARTIKKELNR.||Division||Capacity||Coefficient of variation ≤ %||Accuracy ≤ ± %|
|40182001||0.02ml||0.1 – 1ml||0.2||0.6|
|40182002||0.05ml||0.2 – 2ml||0.1||0.5|
|40182005||0.1ml||0.5 – 5ml||0.1||0.5|
|40182010||0.2ml||1 – 10ml||0.1||0.5|
|40182025||0.5ml||2.5 – 25ml||0.1||0.5|
|40182050||1.0ml||5 – 50ml||0.1||0.5|
|40182100||1.0ml||10 – 100ml||0.1||0.5|